For starters, yours truly went on her first DATE on Friday night! Me, on a date! I wouldn't believe it myself, except that it's true! Well, me and this boy went to the movies to see The Blind Side. I was very hesitant at first, due to the strong theme of football in the movie, but it turned out to actually be okay. It was really sad at parts, but redeemed itself with a happy ending. After the movie, we went to a coffee place and had hot choclate (well, I did - he had coffee - yuck!). I had a splendid evening :)
Today, I went Christmas shopping for a few of my friends, and stopped by the library to pick up a few books. I'm really enjoying the variety of Christian non-fiction they have. I got out "Competely" by Shannon Ethridge, "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge, and "Twinkle" by Elisa Morgan. I can't wait to read them all and learn more about the Lord through these books.
My last bit of exciting news is that I got my road test booked for January the 8th! Here where I live, you get your preliminary license (G1) which means you an drive a car only if you have an adult in the passenger side. After 8 months of having this license, you apply for a road test which enables you to drive by yourself. Unfortunately, the test center has been on strike since August, which means no one has been able to get their G2 license, even though you can still book tests. I'm praying that they'll be off strike by January 8th!
That's all for now...hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend! Keep following Jesus :)

1 comment:
Praying too that the strike will be over. You're so sweet, I can tell.
Post a Comment