Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is This Really Church by Francis Chan


I really think I need to watch less Francis Chan sermons, because my head is spinning after this one. I am floored at what he talked about, and SO challenged.

When he talks about what services would look like if we just looked at the Bible - wow. I've had that same thought so many times...and now, someone gets me! Someone thinks like me! It's pretty amazing.

I can tell that God's going to be changing me. And while I am scared and nervous, I'm also in love - with a God so BIG and AMAZING that He takes my breath away.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nana Jul said...

Wow...that was a great video, really stirs the mind! Thanks for sharing that. Pretty zesty and right on the mark!
Julie

Heather said...

I will have to watch the video later my speakers aren't working right now. :-( Great thoughts and very challenging!! Blessings!

Jerrie said...

I'll have to fave this and come back to watch the video....Thanks for coming by to visit my blog :)