I decided to read an old journal yesterday. It's filled with some poems and ramblings, and there are still many empty pages. I guess I just gave it up because I wasn't feeling inspired enough.
So a few days ago, I decide to pick it up and read it. What a blessing! The things I wrote reminded me of who I am and Who I live for. It helped me to regain my perspective on life, and to remember that God is the only One who matters. Here's an excerpt...
(Sun Jan 3rd, 2010)
There is SO MUCH
I'm unsure of
- the future holds many
unknown things...
Where am I going?
Who will I be with?
Will I be happy?
I, I, I...
But it's not about "I"
It's about
You, Lord
Where do You want me?
Who do You want me to be with?
Are You pleased with me?
But even then...
The details
don't matter
All that matters is that I'm
following You.


5 comments:
Oh, how I miss journaling. Blogging has taken a less personal place for it at least for me... Now, though, I feel inspired to dig out some of my old ramblings, too. what a blessing it is to reflect on old thoughts and realize gains and change since they were written... Enjoy pouring through your own.
Bless you, Claudia!~
Janet
So beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Very nice.
God bless you!
Post a Comment