Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In the midst of the chaos

Hello everybody :) Today, I just want to share a part of my journal with you guys. I've been having a really rough start of the year, and the only thing that has kept me going is the strength found in Jesus. Here's what I wrote after a particularly tough day:

Dear Jesus:

You are more than enough for me. You died on the cross for my sins, and by Your wounds I am healed. Despite the chaos and the storm raging around me, You are my rock, my strong Saviour. You ransomed me and gave me new life! Help me be strong. Amen!

Jesus is our strength when things go wrong. That is such good news! We don't have to be strong, because there is someone who is strong enough for us, and He will hold us in the tough times. If we only believe and trust in Him, He will carry us through the storm.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Yes, you are so right. Hold on to Jesus and He'll carry you through. I love how honest you are and how you want to grow strong in faith. I said a prayer for you tonight.

I'm a Mom and I have daughters close to your age. If you ever need to talk or want advice,feel free to contact me. (angie_vik@yahoo.com). I know in general it's not wise to contact people you don't know on the internet, and you only have my word for this, but I promise that I am a safe person. I'm a fellow believer who wants to encourage you to hang in there.
Take care.