I'm a mentor, which means that I lead a group of Grade 9s new to the school. I help them find their classes, talk to them, etc. My group this year is so funny! I've already earned a reputation of a Bible-beater amongst them, and only because I told them I wanted to be a missionary! They're a great bunch of kids, really comfortable with talking to me and sharing their thoughts.
One girl in my group is espescially loud and boisterous. She seems like such a nice girl, and is really kind and had a smile on her face the whole time. However, I notice some scars on her arms...and I will ask everyone who reads this to please pray for her! As I had the same experience in my past, I hope to be a light to her as her mentor :)
My classes are great, other than my last one, in which I have zero friends...I guess Writer's Craft is not a popular course! I also have Philosophy, Art, and Religion this semester.
Hope everyone out there is having a great week! Stay close to Jesus as you all follow Him!

1 comment:
Hello, my darling bff... its moi, Danielle. :D So I was just reading your blog... pretty cool stuff you got here. :D Just thought I'd say hi. Glad that your first day went well. I'll be praying for the girl and you. :D Lots of Love
Danielle <3
Post a Comment