Hey, blog friends and whoever may read this.
Please pray for me. My boyfriend of 9 months just broke up with me today, and I don't really know what to feel. I don't entirely agree with his decision, so I'm really hurt and confused right now. I felt that God wanted me to keep fighting and keep hoping. But - I couldn't. It's over now.
So, please pray for me as I trust God to heal me and hold me, and lead me in this situation.

3 comments:
Claudia, I'm so sorry that you've been hurt. Life can be so hard at times and people let us down. Right now you're grieving over the loss of his love but time will heal. I know it's hard to hear that now when it's so fresh. Yes, I will pray for you and I'm doing so now. I've learned that only God will never let us down. I hope you always remember that.
Sending you a hug,
Debbie
Ouch! Sounds like you can use a hug. You're the third person I've talked to this week that has had the same thing happen.
I've been where you're at. And even though it happened a few decades ago, I still remember the sting. I'll be praying that God will supply what you need, and give you peace of mind. That he'll help you sort things out and rest in Him. That you'll learn and grow and come through this a stronger person. God bless you my friend.
Claudia,
I am very sorry to hear this news. This is not easy to go through. Trust me, I have REALLY been there. I tell you the truth, if it were God's will you both would still be together & happy. I know that's not what you want to hear right now, but it is the truth and you will see that later on. I know from experience. The man that the Lord has picked out for you will blow your mind away! When you meet him you will not even believe how amazingly happy you will be and how perfect it will feel and all come together. You both won't ever want to be apart! It's in God's hands. You just tell him all about it and cry into his arms. He will hold you, give you peace and heal your broken heart. No one else can do that for you, only Jesus. He healed my broken heart years ago and I haven't been the same :) because of it, I became stronger and closer to him. Now, he has brought into my life a wonderful man that is more than I ever imagined! I can't express in words how wonderful he is and how perfect he is for me. Claudia, let God pick out your man, he will never fail you. He knows what you want more than we know what we want :) I am talking from experience.
I will truly be praying for you!!
If you need to talk more, feel free to contact me via email
kmoody84@aol.com
Post a Comment