Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Evening Quiet Time with my Lord

I guess there's always a plus side to being alone and abandoned - it forces me to run to my Jesus. I need to remember that He is the only One that can satisfy me and that I need to look Him first.

Today taught me I need to RUN to my Lord - and that He will welcome me with arms wide open. How amazing and perfect He is, that I, a sinner, am welcome in the holiest arms of the universe. He loves me, and wants me to be fully in love with Him :)

"But you would be fed with the finest of wheat, with honey from the rock I would satisfy you." - Psalm 81:16

God promises to satisfy us :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Indy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeJRC5lvhs

we sang this at Cutting Edge. It really spoke to me. ... IM sure you will like it :)

this song reminded me that I need to go running to him too!

Debbie Petras said...

I've learned that too after many years of running to others or things. He is the only One who can truly satisfy.