Not that I don't usually go to church every Sunday - I do. My mom makes me go with her to Catholic Mass, and does not permit me to go to the evangelical non-demoninational church where I attend youth groups. However, God is good, and tomorrow I will be going to the church where I've wanted to go now for over a year. I am beyond excited! And even better than that, my mom is going to be coming with me!
The reason for my attendance is that I'm going to be interviewed about the Cuba trip in front of the whole church. I'm quite nervous about this, as the church doesn't really know me, and I do get a little shaky speaking in front of large groups. Yet despite my fears, I am absolutely sure that God can work through me and calm my fears.
Pray for me and my mom tomorrow as we go to church! Thanks! :)
1 comment:
I'll be praying for you tomorrow, Claudia! Just take a deep breath and let God show you what to say. :)
Post a Comment